Freetress Synthetic Equal Invisible L Part Wig - January
Combs: Front and Back
Adjustable Straps: Yes
Heat/Curling Iron Safe: 400º
Skin Crown: No
Hair Material: Synthetic
- More natural looks and feels more like human hair than any other fiber.
- More manageable glides luxuriously when combing.
- Longer lasting retains curls shape and natural sheen longer than any other.
- Curling iron safe up to 400°F.
- Eye mark the area where the INVISIBLE PART WIG will be placed and set aside a bulk of your natural band which you will use to blend.
- Pull out your natural hair through the center of the INVISIBLE PART WIG and secure the INVISIBLE PART WIG with the clips provided. If desired, you can cut the 1 center band to adjust the width accordingly.
- To style, split your own bang hair in half over the wig to create a natural looking partline within the INVISIBLE PART WIG.
- Brush to blend hair until desired look is achieved. If curly INVISIBLE PART WIG is used, curl your hair with curling iron accordingly.
Invisible Part Wig
- Style with your own natural hair while enhancing your style & length
- Soft and flexible handmade INVISIBLE PART WIG is easy to maintain
- Adjust the width of the part with ease using attached wig clips.
- The handmade front bang is light and soft to give you a natural style
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen to wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380°F- 400°F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
Hair Products: Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
Wig Storage: While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.