Type: Lace front wig
Heat Safe: Yes - Up to 400ºF
- Deep diagonal parting
- Lace parting
- Generous swoop bang
- Soft ear-to-ear lace front
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting.
- This fiber can only be curled at 380~400F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray ro wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
Hair Products: Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. Since the wigs are washable and reusable.
Wig Storage: While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.