Freetress Synthetic Equal Deep Invisible L Part Lace Front Wig - Danity
- Lace Front L Parting
- Curling Iron Safe Up To 400°
- The Luxury Integration
- Front and Back Combs
- Soft and flexible handmade invisible L part wig that is easy to maintain.
- Adjust the width of the part with ease using attached wig clips.
- Handmade front bangs are light and soft to give you a natural style.
- Lace Deep Invisible L Part is the ingenious wide angle invisible lace patch; Now you can part your hair wherever you want.
- Invisible part is designed to provide you with your own, "natural-look" style.
- Freetress Equal is the premium luxury integration of most expensive synthetic hair.
- It looks and feels just like human hair.
- Boasting its most human-hair-like sheen, it is the most manageable and long-lasting synthetic hair product available.
- Invisible Part Wigs are made for you to look natural.
- By leaving your hair out at top and placing it over wig makes any hair style come to style in 60 seconds something like a U Part wig.
Hair Care Instructions:
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Place the wig on a wig stand or Styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original style.
- Spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting.
- This fiber can only be used at 380'F - 400'F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc., since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a stand, such as styrofoam head.