Type: Deep Invisible Part Lace Front Wig
Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand
Average - Circumference 21.5"
Ear To Ear 13.5"
Front To Back 14.25"
- Lace Deep Invisible L-Part
- Curling iron safe up to 400F
Hair Care Instructions:
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel
- Place the wig on a wig stand or Styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original style.
- Spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting.
- This fiber can only be used at 380'F - 400'F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc., since the wigs are washble and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and
- plastic bag or on a stand, such as styrofoam head.
- Free Tress Equal is the premium luxury integration of most expensive synthetic hair.
- It looks and feels just like human hair. Boasting its most human-hair-like sheen, it is the most manageable and long-lasting synthetic hair product available.